In addition to the standard BCS attachments, we also offer a variety of after-market attachments, including:
Disk Harrow — The disk harrow is adjustable in width and includes a place where you can add concrete blocks for additional weight.
- Stone Burier — The stone burier is similar to a tiller attachment except that the tines rotate in the opposite direction. When you till an area with it, it moves stones and roots to the bottom of the area being tilled. It is well built and very sturdy.
- Reciprocating Spader — The spader performs a tilling action in such a way that it does not disturb the soil layers very much, and it does not compact the soil. It works by driving spades into the ground which then throw soil up against the bottom of the hood to break clods.
Seeder — The seeder can be used for lawns or planting cover crops. The seed is spaced approximately 1 1/4″ apart.
- Hay Round-Baler — Getting hay baled is commonly a concern on a small farm. This round-baler will make small bales that are approximately 21″ x 23″ and weigh 40-60 pounds. Bales this size are very manageable and easy to transport.
- Dump Carts — Dump carts range in size from 10 to 16 cubic feet and can be pulled by BCS tractors.
- Fertilizer Spreader — The fertilizer spreader works by centrifugal force and can spread fertilizer in a patter of 30″ up to 12 feet.
- 6000W Generator — Generate 120 or 240 VAC with your BCS tractor using this attachment.