This all-gear drive rear tine tiller is precision crafted for many years of dependable use through out the long gardening season of Texas. It can be used for soil preparation as well as weed control (cultivation) between garden beds. Features include:
- Available in widths ranging from 18″ to 33″
- Adjustable widths on 26″ and 33″ models.
- Forward rotating tines don’t become tangled easily
- Fast tine to wheel rotation ratio
- Planar wedge in the center leaves no untilled strip down the middle
- Low center of gravity
The tiller attachment comes in 18″, 20″, 26″, 30″ and 33″ widths. The 26″ width is perfect for use with the SPIN-Farming system, making a planting bed that can be easily straddled by placing one foot on either side of the bed.
There are lots of uses for the BCS tiller. Break new sod, prepare find seedbeds for planting, cultivate between planted rows, and at the end of the season, “power compost” your plant materials or your cover crops directly back into the soil to boost your soil fertility.
- 18″ tiller can be used with tractor models 710 and 718.
- 20″ tiller works with tractor model 722.
- 26″ tiller can be used with tractor models 722, 732, 739, 749, 852 and 853 (accessories needed for models 732 and 739).
- 30″ tiller can be used with tractor models 732, 739, 749, 852 and 853 (accessories needed for models 732 and 739).
- 33″ tiller is designed for use with the BCS 750 tractor.
|Retail Price||Sale Price|
|33-inch heavy duty tiller (for model 750 only)||$1890.00||$1701.00|