The Rotary Brush Mower is ideal for clearing overgrown vegetation. Its 1/4″ thick swinging blades can mow anything that it can bend forward. Features include:
- Available in widths of 21″, 26″, and 32″.
- Maneuvers well in tight spaces.
- Can be used on steep slopes and walking trails.
- Blades pivot, allowing them to “give” when hitting rocks or other debris.
- 4″ cutting height.
- Floating deck tilts to follow ground contours.
The BCS brush mower is the tool of choice if you want a rough, non-manicured lawn to have a lawn-like appearance. This mower works well for mowing across steep slopes, along the edges of ponds and steams, through walking trails and more, and it can mow areas that are difficult to manage with 4-wheel farm tractors.
It is available in widths of 21″, 26″, and 32″.
The 21″ mower can be used with models 718 through 749, 852 and 853.
The 26″ mower can be used with models 722 through 750, 852 and 853.
The 32″ mower works with models 749, 852, 853 and 750.
When using the brush mower with models 718 and 722, you will need 5″ x 10″ wheels.
|Retail Price||Sale Price|
|21-inch brush mower||$1699.00||$1529.00|
|26-inch brush mower||$1799.00||$1619.00|
|32-inch brush mower||$1999.00||$1799.00|