The sickle bar mower is one of our most popular attachments. It works with a scissor action, cutting off plant material at the base. Since it does not shred the cut material into small pieces, but leaves it whole, it can be used for harvesting hay and other stalk crops. Some of its features include:
- No flying debris or stones.
- Uses less fuel and requires less power than other mowers.
- Can be operated on smaller BCS tractors.
- Optional oil-bath transmission for smoother operation and longer implement life.
- Cut saplings up to 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Follows ground contours.
Because there are no spinning blades, the Sickle Bar Mower does not throw debris, such as stones or mulch. It works well for trimming underneath fences or along slopes or the edges of ponds.
The Sickle Bar Mower is available in 30″, 40″, 45″ and 53″ widths.
|Retail Price||Sale Price|
|30-inch sickle bar mower||$1445.00||$1300.50|
|40-inch sickle bar mower||$1525.00||$1372.50|
|45-inch sickle bar mower||$1585.00||$1426.50|
|53-inch sickle bar mower||$1665.00||$1498.50|