Add the power washer attachment to your BCS tractor, and now you have a powerful, mobile, self-propelled washer that you can use to wash off equipment; clean porches, decks, walls and more.
There are models to choose from, based on which model of BCS tractor you have. At 3,600-4,000 PSI and 3.5 – 4.5 GPM, depending on the model that you choose, the washer supplies enough power for the most demanding cleaning chores.
Built with durability in mind, the washer relies on an AR Pump with a forged brass manifold, ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves. The pump manufacturer supplies a 5-year warranty.
The washer comes equipped with a 36″ wand, five tips for variable pressure output (angles are 0, 15, 25, 40 and 65 degrees) and a 50-foot hose. An easy-to-remove swivel caster makes it easy to transport the unit.
- Durable AR pump, comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 36″ long pistol-style wand gun, with adjustable side handle
- 50′ non-marking hose
- Forged brass pump manifold, for durability
- Removable rear swivel caster makes the unit easy to maneuver.
- 5 interchangeable tips, with variable angles: 0, 15, 25, 40 and 65 degrees
- Small storage footprint (20″ x 20″)
- Optional soap injector kit available
(Click to enlarge photos below.)
The Pressure Washer comes in two models
- The PW4000-40, which is designed to fit tractor models 732 and up (models which supply at least 11 HP). It operates at 4000 PSI and 4.0 GPM.
- The PW3600-35, which is designed for the model 722 (8-10 HP range). It operates at 3600 PSI and 3.5 GPM.
Requires use of the Power Cradle accessory to gear-up the PTO speed.
The washer can be used with an optional Soap Injector Kit. Contact us for details.