The 40″ Snow Blade is perfect for clearing snow off any surface and, unlike a Dozer Blade, its blade is curved to help prevent rolled snow from sticking to it. The Snow Blade can also be angled in five different positions, controlled by an adjustment lever easily accessible by the operator.
With forward and backward adjustment of the blade pitch and adjustable skids that raise or lower the blade, there’s practically no limit to the type of terrain you can clear. And, the chance of collecting gravel in the pushed snow is reduced. For clearing fragile surfaces like granite walkways, there’s an optional non-metal cutting edge available.
Recommended accessory: Wheel Weights
- 40″ blade width
- Replaceable cutting edge and adjustable skids
- Blade adjusts to five positions from operator’s handle
- Curved blade prevents snow from adhering to blade
- Optional non-metal cutting edge for clearing fragile surfaces
- Optional weight kit for increased traction
|Retail Price||Sale Price|
|40-inch Snow Blade||$1090.00||$1065.00|