With a combination of high torque and high velocity plus rugged all-gear drive, the 1200-RPM BCS Snow Thrower surpasses all other walk-behind snow throwers on the market, including two-stage throwers.
The pivoting stainless steel, rust-free discharge chute blasts dry, wet or icy snow up to 40 feet in any direction without snow buildup in the chute. The right-to-left pivot is easily controlled by a convenient hands-on operator’s handle.
And because the skids adjust to six different heights — from zero to almost two inches — the likelihood of throwing stones or gravel is greatly reduced.
Required accessory: PTO Extension or Quick Hitch
Note: BCS also offers a new Two-Stage Snow Thrower attachment in 28″ and 33″ widths.
- Available in 24″ and 28″ widths
- Angled stainless steel discharge chute eliminates snow buildup and rust
- Powerful 1200+ RPMs single-stage chute
- Pivoted chute is easily controlled by operator to change discharge direction
- Adjustable skids to six different heights, ground level to 2″
- Heat-treated steel gears in oil bath gearbox supported by ball bearings
|Retail Price||Sale Price|
|24-inch Snow Thrower||$1100.00||$1075.00|
|28-inch Snow Thrower||$1215.00||$1190.00|