Manufactured by Berta-Franco of Italy, this Two-Stage Snow Thrower attacks “headline-grabbing” snowfalls with a vengeance and jettisons deep snow up to 45 feet. Available in 28″ and 33″ widths, this workhorse is engineered for hard use and long life. It features a 3/8″ steel plate housing, cast-iron gearbox, 23″ intake height, 15″ diameter auger, adjustable skids with height settings from 0″ to 2″ and, alternatively, adjustable rollers that improve maneuverability. Both the primary augers and the secondary impeller are protected by shear bolts.
Similar to our Single-Stage Snow Thrower, the pivoted discharge chute can be rotated right and left up to 200 degrees — with the directional control rod fastened to the right handlebar for easy operation.
The 28″ version fits models 739 and up, while the 33″ version fits models 749 and up.
- Available in 28″ and 32″ widths
- Skids can be set to three different heights
- 200-degree discharge chute rotation left and right
- Discharges snow up to 45 feet
- 28″ version weighs 148 lbs.; 33″ version weighs 168 lbs.
- Cast iron gearbox allows hard use and long life