With the BCS Water Transfer Pump, you can pump water at pressures up to 50 PSI and 147 gallons per minute (GPM). The pump is ideal for removal of flood water; watering from ponds or creeks; and filling ponds or tanks.
- cast aluminum body
- aluminum camlock fittings
- Hypro centrifugal pump, manufactured by Pentair
- 2″ inlet and outlets
- includes 25′ suction hose and 50′ discharge hose
- includes foot valve to prevent drain back and maintain constant priming
- includes strainers to exclude larger debris
- maximum vertical suction: 28 feet
- maximum total head: 115 feet.
(Click to enlarge photos below.)
The pump is compatible with all BCS tractors model 710 and up.
It requires the power cradle accessory.
When used for drip irrigation, a 120-micron filter, regulator and pressure relief valve is recommended.