An important feature of the PowerSafe (PS) model 739 is its third working speed. This gives you the ability to mow, for example, at 2.7 MPH. This tractor’s differential drive lets you “turn on a dime,” and differential lockout gives you positive traction when needed. Features of the 739 include:
- Differential drive with lockout.
- Three working speeds in forward and reverse.
- PowerSafe clutch for longer life and smoother operation.
- Safety lever for stopping power to the implement without turning off the engine.
- Honda GX340 engine.
- Recoil or electric start options.
The 739 PowerSafe has a durable, smooth-shifting hydro-mechanical, “wet” clutch backed by a five-year warranty for non-commercial homeowner use.
Note: as with all PowerSafe models, the 739 lacks a transport speed.
Financing is available with a credit approval.
- 26″ and 30″ rear tine tiller
- rotary plow
- 30″ to 53″ sickle bar mowers
- 26″ brush mower
- 24″ and 28″ snow thrower
- log splitter
- 30″ and 40″ power sweeper
- 22″ and 38″ lawnmower
- 24″ and 30″ flail mower
|Engine||Honda GX340 (11 HP)
|Weight||290 pounds (with 26" tiller attached)
|Working Speeds||3 forward and 3 reverse
|Working Wheel Speeds||0.8, 1.8 and 2.7 MPH
|Transport Wheel Speed||not applicable
|Standard Wheel Size||5" x 10"
|Transmission||All gear drive
|Clutch Type||Hydro-mechanical, "wet" clutch
|Axle Configuration||Differential drive with lockout