The PowerSafe 749 is one of our best selling two-wheel tractors. It has three forward and reverse working speeds. The third working speed is especially useful when mowing. This model’s differential drive with lockout lets you “turn on a dime,” while providing positive traction when needed. As with all PowerSafe models, the 749 does not have a transport speed. Features include:
- Differential drive with lockout.
- PowerSafe clutch for longer life and smoother operation.
- Two wheel brakes, on both handlebars.
- Safety lever for stopping power to the implement without turning off the engine.
- Honda GX390 engine, with recoil or electric start options
Note: as with all PowerSafe models, the 749 lacks a transport speed.
Financing is available with a credit approval.
- 26″ and 30″ rear tine tiller
- rotary plow
- 30″ to 53″ sickle bar mowers
- 26″ and 32″ brush mowers
- 24″ and 28″ snow thrower
- log splitter
- 30″ and 40″ power sweeper
- 38″ lawnmower
- 24″ and 30″ flail mower
|Engine||Honda GX390 (13 HP)|
|Electric Start Option||Yes|
|Weight||342 pounds (with 30" tiller attached)|
|Working Speeds||3 forward and 3 reverse|
|Working Wheel Speeds||0.8, 1.8 and 2.7 MPH|
|Transport Wheel Speed||not applicable|
|Standard Wheel Size||5" x 10"|
|Transmission||All gear drive|
|Clutch Type||Hydro-mechanical, "wet" clutch|
|Axle Configuration||Differential with lockout|