Equipped with our exclusive hydrostatic drive, Model 770 is the only BCS Professional Series two-wheel tractor that lets you choose your speed and direction without shifting or varying the throttle setting. It makes changing directions a breeze. The high/low range speed selector rod on the comfortable “EasyGrip” lever lets you choose the speed you need: high range when you want to mow quickly through light jobs like grasses and tall growth or low range for heavy applications like cultivating hard-packed soils.
The Model 770 also features individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability. And the hand-operated parking brake secures the walk-behind tractor in place while in transit or when stopped on an incline.
The patented PowerSafe clutch features “wet” clutch hydromechanical technology that’s resistant to overheating; handles higher torque attachments like rotary plows, flail mowers, and chipper/shredders with ease; affords smoother shifting, safer operation and it stops the tractor immediately when the clutch lever is released without shutting off the engine. Best of all, the PowerSafe clutch is so long-lasting it’s backed by a five-year factory warranty.
Note: as with all PowerSafe models, the 770 lacks a transport speed.
Features of the Model 770 Include:
- Exclusive hydrostatic drive eliminates shifting and throttle resetting
- EasyGrip level controls high and low range speeds
- Patented PowerSafe clutch resists overheating and is warranted for five years
- Clutch lever immediately stops tracker when released without shutting off the engine
- Differential drive with lockout
- Individual wheel brakes on both handlebars plus a parking brake
- Honda GX390 engine with recoil or electric start
- 5×12 wheel standard (22″ tire diameter)
Financing is available with credit approval.
- 30″ rear tine tiller
- rotary plow
- power ridger
- swivel rotary plow
- power harrow
- plastic mulch layer
- vegetable seeder
- power potato digger
- bed shaper
- sickle bar mowers and dual-action sickle bar mowers
- flail mowers
- brush mowers
- combo mower
- lawn mower
- hay rake
- mowing sulky
- dozer blade
- utility cart
- buddy cart
- log splitter
- pressure washer
- water transfer pump
- irrigation pump
- power sweepers
- snow blade
- snow thrower and two-stage snow throwers
Additional accessories are required in order to use certain attachments.
|Engine||Honda GX390 (13 HP)
|Electric Start Option||Yes|
|Weight||305 lbs without attachments|
|Working Wheel Speeds||Low range: 0-2.7 mph, high range: 0-4.0 mph|
|Transport Wheel Speed||not applicable
|Standard Wheel Size||5" x 12"|
|Clutch Type||Hydro-mechanical, "wet" clutch
|Axle Configuration||Differential drive with lockout|