Equipped with hydrostatic drive and and hydraulically-assisted steering, the model 660 is a high-performance unit designed for tackling jobs that would be difficult or impossible with a traditional mower or tractor.
It is designed for use strictly with front-mount attachments.
- 16HP twin cylinder Vanguard engine, with lubrication to handle slopes up to 30 degrees.
- Hydraulic, individual clutch-brake mechanism allow the operator to navigate steep, rough terrain easily.
- Hydrostatic transmission which allows exact ground speed to be chosen without a need to shift or adjust throttle settings.
- Easily and quickly change speeds with the “EasyGrip” lever on the right handlebar.
- Select high-range or low-range speeds.
- Auto-hold braking, which locks the tractor in a fixed position, even while the engine is off.
- Manual release allows operator to “free wheel” the machine in neutral.
- Choice of several wheel options available.
Financing is available with a credit approval.
|Engine||Vanguard 16HP Twin Cylinder|
|Working Speeds||Low Range: 0 - 3 MPH; High Range: 0 - 4.5 MPH
|Dimensions||58" long; 24" axle width
|Standard Wheel Size||Variable|
|Axle Configuration||14" Axle Width|